Saturday, December 13, 2014

Are you Ready?

Hi everyone!!!
Are you ready for the semester?
YESSSSSS!!! I’M!


Puppets, photo frame (is welknown and popular in Turkey), flascards (are my best friends J ) are all ready for the students..
I  met 4th and 2nd graders first time :)
(a nice present from one of my friends <3 )
And the first impression on the students will create the attidue against the lesson so this first meeting was very special for me and for the students.

The ice breakers are also very important for the first meeting.
This year I chose “True or False” activity to break the ice :D
-          Draw a Picture/ Cartoon of yourself
-          Write 5 info about yourself – some true/ some false-
-          Ask the which can be true or false
-          Take notes about the answers
-          Explain the correct info
-          At the end ask students to create the same thing about themselves.


We really had fun 

:)



I hope it will also work for you…




No comments:

Post a Comment