Friday, December 19, 2014

TELLING THE TIME AND THE DAYS

When I ask the question "What time is it?", it is still echoing  in my head :)
I hope that it is also echoing in my students heads.

This is our echoing video :


What time is it?


the monsters are in the classroom!
booooh!
(I really love monster crafts)


After the video the students could easily  ask and tell the time. I only wrote the answers and explained how to tell the minutes.

They asked why we use "a.m. or p.m."
I gave some information about it.
that's it!!!
we used the model clock to ask and tell the time :)

It's time for the days:
I used two different videos:
1.

2.

then we asked the question:
What day is it today?
Today is......
We changed the place of the marker and asked the day again and again.


These are the first step to the daily routines.

See you next time 
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment