Sunday, June 22, 2014

MY BODY (Body Parts) Part-1

Hellooo!
 Our topic is 
"My Body".

My lovely 2nd graders learned most of the body parts. 
They are really good at "eyes, head, fingers,mouth, shoulders".
But "tooth/teeth, Foot/feet" are quite complicated for them.

What did I do to teach?
(not very different :))

I sang songs, played games, drew pictures etc :P

I stepped into the classroom with the song:
" Head Shoulders Knees and Toes".


 All of them surprised and confused. It was really funny :)
I acted the song say it one more time in front them.
 Some of them guessed our topic.

Then I showed the flashcards and named my body parts at the same time.


After flashcards, it was the time for my drawing :)
 I drew Wilma -the flintstones- because it's really easy to draw.


I drew and tagged the parts but I didn't write the names. I asked the students and they said the parts they remembered. We wrote them together.

The students drew and wrote them on their notebooks.


Homework:
Learn the body  Parts :)

See you 
 :)

(Not finished yet)





No comments:

Post a Comment